Donate to a Cause
At GEC, we strongly believe in sustainable projects and endevours, with the betterment of the environment in mind at all times.
All projects require substantial help and commitment. By donating, you will be helping to support GEC's work with the community and environment. All funds will be used entirely to drive projects in the various areas that GEC works in.
How to donate via CIMB Clicks:
*before you begin this process, please ensure that you have turned off the pop-up blocker option on your browser. This online donation feature is only valid for customers of the following banks: Bank Islamic, Public Bank, Maybank, Hong Leong Bank, RHB Bank and CIMB Bank. If you are not a customer of any of these banks, but would still like to donate to GEC, please contact us for further information.
- Click here to go to the CIMB Cares Page to donate to GEC.
- Enter your details as required and enter the amount you wish to donate (please note that the minimum donation is RM 10)
- Click on 'Submit'. A new page should load to confirm and continue. Click on 'Confirm'.
- A pop-up window should appear. Choose the bank you wish to transfer funds from, Agree to the terms and conditions and click on Proceed.
- Follow the rest of the prompts to complete the donation.
ALTERNATIVELY, we also have various Funds you can contribute to. These funds are used to provide grants to local communities to carry out conservation and rehabilitation activities.
Any small donation makes a real difference and will contribute to the protection of the environment for future generations.
The Funds available for you to contribute to are:
Forest Care Fund
River Care Fund
To find out more on how you can donate to a Fund of your choice, please contact us!